Rum River Shores — Anoka, MN
Regency Homes is excited to be a part of the brand new development in Anoka, Minnesota. Located off of Bunker Lake Boulevard, just west of 7th Avenue, an upscale neighborhood called Rum River Shores. This exciting new development started in November of 2013 and currently has over 15 homes sold! Rum River Shores is located on 22.5 acres on the scenic Rum River and will offer 44 upscale single-family home sites with home packages from $400,000 to $800,000. This will be an absolutely gorgeous neighborhood with ponds on both sides of the main entrance including a detailed bridge and fountain. There will be an access location to the river.
Interested in a lot you see here? Please call and verify current availability.
Disclaimer: All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Rum River Shores Highlights
- Close to Minneapolis/Twin Cities
- 22.5 acres on the Rum River
- $400,000 to approximately $800,000 finished home packages.
- Anoka-Hennepin School District #11
- 44 upscale single-family lots
- 21 lots with minimum of 15,000 SF
- 23 lots with minimum of 10,000 SF
A True River Community
- Waterfalls at entrance
- Ponds on both sides at entrance
- Entrance “over a bridge”
- Access to Rum River
- Fountain on lower pond
- City park at trail-head with playground equipment
Directions to Rum River Shores:
– West on Hwy 10
– North on 7th Ave
– West on Bunker Lake Blvd
– Development is on the right (just past the Rum River Library)